I’ve been painting a lot of figures lately so I thought I would include a figure in my next ACEO… Here it is… $10.00 + shipping… worldwide.
I was tagged yesterday by fellow artist painter Ronda Carpenter, so now I must tag seven other folks in the blogesphere and I have chosen:
I don’t know who started this tagging thing but I figure I’ll do it this time, I know people hate chain letters and such but perhaps this may generate some interest in the art blogs. Besides picking seven blogs I also have to tell seven things about myself. Some of the things should be a secret. Hmmmnnn
1. I’m 52 and also five foot two,
2. I like email but hate phones
3. I don’t like crowds or loud noises
4. I payed flute in college and was a Music Major for three years.
5. I have three daughters .
6. I’ll remember a face but cannot remember anyones name.
7 I payed banjo in an old time band while in college.
Here are my seven…
1.Nancy Eckels…. http://nancyeckels.blogspot.com/
I like her abstract paintings and find them interesting. She is a daily painter and one of the few abstract expressionist on
2. Edward B Gordon …http://www.edwardbgordon.blogspot.com/ is my next choice. I love his work because even thought it is realistic, it has an abstract quality to it. Lovely color combinations and a real feel for putting figures in paintings. I can almost see what the people are thinking by his use of body language and expression or lack there of.
3. Nanch Poucher …http://poucherpastels.blogspot.com/ I love her landscapes and seascapes! The colors are vibrant without being raw and you can almost feel the softness of the pastels… they are so rich in texture.
4. Toni Grote …http://www.artisttonigrote.blogspot.com/
Toni’s paintings are wonderfully filled with fun! The shapes and forms she chooses to fill her landscapes with are so perfect and her compositions are great.
5. Nicole Wong …http://thesundaypainter.blogspot.com/ I ‘m always amused by the subjects in Nicole’s work, her animals have attitude and her ladies are always fair and intriguing. Great ACEOs!
6. Cecilia Price http://artmaker-cecilia-price.blogspot.com/
Cia as folks call her is the founder of serious watercolor and is very active in the watercolor world. She paints wonderful Iris and other florals and her use of color is interesting and unique.
7. Andrew Taylor …http://paint-gallery.blogspot.com/ I love his plein Aire paintings and simply adore his stain glass windows. I hope to see them in person one day.